Thursday, December 6, 2007

Grammy and Grandpa Come to Visit; Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday Josh!





It's been a while since I've posted anything. We've had a lot going on with work, basketball and keeping up with our sweet Claire. Mom and Dad (aka Grammy and Grandpa) came to visit for Thanksgiving. They were here for a week and we had a great time. We took her to have her 3 month pictures taken and she did great! Josh's birthday was on Thanksgiving so I had everyone over for pizza and cake on Tuesday night. On Thanksgiving day, we had lunch at Josh's parents house. Dad made his delicious "Southern" dressing, which was a hit. Of course, we ate a lot and came home and watched football. While mom was here, she helped me decorate our house for Christmas. So far, that's all I've done. My goal is to have my tree up by this weekend. I'm so thankful that my family was able to visit us during the holiday. Josh and I are so blessed to have a wonderful family and a sweet baby girl!

0 comments: