Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break 2008

We went to Avila Beach for a few days since Josh was off for Spring Break. The weather was absolutely beautiful. We were so excited to take Claire to the pool. She loved it. She looked so cute in her swimsuits so I took a lot of pictures. She now knows that when she sees the camera, it's time to smile!

We had a great time just relaxing and eating great food. We did a little shopping which is always fun. We had a wonderful time with Claire. She actually slept pretty good and loved being outside. The Easter Bunny was there today so she had her picture taken with him. I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter with all of your families. Happy Easter!

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dancy said...

Oh Kristi, I am soooo jealous. It looks absolutley beautiful there. And I am loving Claire's bikini! I am glad that you guys had a great vacation.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, love the bikini!!!! Oh, the benifits of having a girl!!!