Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Day at the Doctor and Pictures!

Today Claire had her 18 month checkup. While he was examining her he tells me that she has a double ear infection! Who would have thought....she is not feeling bad at all. Thank goodness we found that out today. I'm tired of going to the doctor every week.

Here stats are: Weigth 21 pounds 25th percentile
Height 31 1/2 inches 50th percentile

She's a little peanut!

Josh and I took them to have their 3 month and 18 month pictures today. It was quite an experience. Claire did not want to have her picture made at all. And the ones that she would sit still for, she barely smiled. This stage that she is in is wearing me out! Carson did great...simply because he just laid there. Such an easy baby. He loves to smile but would not smile for the camera. I think we got one smile out of him. It was an adventure. Here are a few pictures.



A collage I had made that I took a picture of

2 comments:

Sam and Janiece said...

Your kids are so cute...and they look so alike! Yeah, I haven't been able to get a decent picture of Beckett in a long time...he's in that same stage!

the Van's said...

Love the pics of Claire and Carson!! They are just growing so fast!!! I cannot wait to see you soon!!! Miss you!!