Monday, October 1, 2007

Claire's first day at Church!



We finally made it to church for the first time since Claire was born. She looked so cute in her white dress. I actually could fit in some of my prepregnancy clothes and put on makeup for the first time all week. She was so good on the way to church and for about the first ten minutes of the service. Then when it was quiet, she started screaming! I was so embarrassed. I couldn't get her out of her car seat fast enough. She calmed down for a while and then started again. Luckily, my mother inlaw was there so she took her out for me so I could enjoy the service. We'll try again next Sunday!

2 comments:

Renee Guest said...

She is sooo pretty! Gorgeous baby!!! And you look great. I'm still not back into some of my prepregnancy clothes and Mary Bratton is 4 1/2 :)

The Rutherford Family said...

Hey Kristi,
I am so glad that you left a comment. Claire is beautiful. Also, glad to know that I have a newbie blogger. I just started mine, still learning. Please put me on your list. You are going on mine right now. Take care.
Amanda Rutehrford