Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


I turned 33 today. It's hard to believe that I'm this old because I don't feel it or hopefully look it!! My morning started with a day at the spa, which my sweet husband had planned for me. I had a massage and a pedicure which were both wonderful and much needed! It's so nice being pampered!! When I got home I had a beautiful arrangement of flowers from my sweet parents! I also had lots of cards, calls, emails and text messages from all of my friends. Thank you for remembering me on my birthday!

1 comments:

Renee Guest said...

Happy Birthday Kris!! I've been thinking about you all day. I don't know how I rememebered today was your bday but I really did. Sounds like you had a special day!!
Happy Bday - you are a year older than me... he he!!!