Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Claire and I after church. She loves the camera.

My gifts from Josh and Claire

Claire's sweet art project

Up close so you can see what it says

Today is my first Mother's Day and it has been wonderful. When I got up this morning, Josh and Claire had a dozen red roses, a gift certificate to the day at the spa, and a card for me. What a wonderful gift! I'm so blessed to have a wonderful husband and daughter!

At church, Claire made this cute art project....her first of many. It's so sweet. Thank you Claire!

Well, we wanted everyone to know of our good news....we are expecting another BABY! We were a little surprised, but very excited. I went to the doctor on Thursday and we heard the heartbeat....good and strong. I'm feeling much better this pregnancy than I did with Claire, so maybe it's a boy. We will just have to wait and see. The due date is December 10th. Keep us in your prayers that everything will go great!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Kristi!!! I saw the little ticker and I was like omgoodness is she pregnant?
So happy for you!

The Owen Family said...

THat is GREAT GRREAT NEWS!!!!!! YAY for ya'll! I am so excited for you. I love her project, that is so cute! Congratulations!

The Cook Family said...

Hi Kristi-

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Claire is too cute! I have seen your blog and wanted to share ours with you. Hope you are doing well!

Cynthia Simmons Cook
http://charlescookfamily.blogspot.com

Leigh Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for ya'll. Claire will be a great big sister! Love, Leigh Ann

dancy said...

OMG!!!! So excited for you guys...how wonderful : )

Lisa Trotter said...

Congratulations on the good news!! I still follow your blog every now and then....and what a sweet surprise it was to read about your mother's day, see the cute pictures of Claire and hear your big news!!! Take care of yourself!! And good luck....my two are 18 months apart and it's rough at first - then it gets a WHOLE lot better!!! :) Lisa

Lewis Family said...

You would like to see me in my swim attire, wouldn't you--NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, and yes I have to wear a swim cap as well!! HA HA HA HA!!!! Maybe I can get a picture of Cade in the pool somehow, it may be hard not to get the camera wet, we'll see. Hope you are feeling good!!!

Sam and Janiece said...

Well congrads...that's awesome! Boys are SO much fun!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I am SO excited for you!!!! You have such a sweet and precious family!