Friday, May 2, 2008

My heart is so sad today. My friend Gigi, who lives here in Bakersfield, lost her baby boy yesterday. She went in for her weekly appointment and there was no heartbeat. She was due in the next two weeks. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. She had prayed for this child for so long and finally her prayer was answered. But now she is grieving the loss of her unborn son who she will never know. It's hard to understand why these things happen to people, but we have to trust that God is the only one with the answers. For those who are reading this, please say a prayer for Gigi and her husband Zaldy as they are suffering so badly today and the many days ahead of them.

1 comments:

Lewis Family said...

First, so sorry to hear about your friend, I could not imagine.

Second, there are a few other Americans wondering around the streets, but actually not as many as I thought. Yesterday I think I saw maybe 10 non-Asian people. Colby and I are deffinately GIANTS!!!!