Saturday, June 14, 2008

Orange Beach 2008

We went to Orange Beach with the all the family. My aunt and cousins went with us as well. We stayed right on the beach so it was easy access for everyone. The weather was beautiful the entire trip. It was a hot and humid at times, but there was always a nice breeze on the beach. Claire loved all of it. She loved the pool, the sand and especially the ocean. My cousin Madison was a big help with her as well as everyone else. But Claire loved playing with Madison. We got Claire her own pool and put it under the tent so she wouldn't be directly in the sun. This was a lifesaver!

We had so much fun. I can't wait to go back next year. Except it will be a little more work with two little ones. I sure hope Madison brings a friend!

Here's a lot of pictures. Hope you enjoy!

















6 comments:

Lewis Family said...

OMG, the picture with Claire kissing Josh seriously brought a tear to my eye!! Great pictures!!!

the Jacksons said...

looks like you all had such a great trip! hope you are feeling ok and can't wait to see what baby no. 2 is?!?

The Owen Family said...

LOVE those pics!!! Looks like so much fun! Glad you are back to bloggging! Yay for Claire for getting a good report! Such a cutie!

LKW said...

Hey Kristi!! So good to hear from you. Claire is precious and I can't wait to hear what #2 is. Congrats! Would love to see you the next time you are in town.

dancy said...

I love the pics...beautiful little family! We are in Orange Beach right now...hate that we missed ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I love madison'stits I want her in bed and I hope she brings a friend too