Friday, June 13, 2008

We're Back!

We are back from Mississippi. I'm glad to know that a lot of you have been missing us. We had a wonderful trip home and a great time at the beach. I'm hoping to post a lot of pictures real soon.

Claire had a wonderful report on Tuesday. Her head measurement was down from a 5 to a 2...so no more HELMET!!!! We are so thrilled. We will go back in 2 weeks just for a measurement to make sure her little head has not changed any.

I also got a good report yesterday at the doctor. The baby looks good, has a good heartbeat. She said the baby was measuring about 3 1'2 inches. But she said it was too early to determine the sex. So we will have to wait 8 more weeks to find out. I'm feeling good, just tired. And what an appetite I have these days!

I'll post pics soon.

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I read in a Parents magazine about an at home urine test that will determine the gender of your baby as early as 10 weeks. It costs $34.95 the web site is www.intelligender.com (use the code HMI for $3.00 off.) Thought you might be interested.

the Van's said...

I am soo happy to hear about yours and Claire's doctors appointments!! Yea...no more helmet!!