Thursday, August 28, 2008

1 Year Check-up

Claire had her 1 year check-up today. She weighs 20 lbs. 6 oz. and is in the 25-50th percentile. Her height is 29 3/4 and is in the 50-75th percentile. Yeah! She's a little on the tall side, but probably not for long. She had two shots, but did very well. We can now put her on cow's milk which will be so much cheaper than formula!!

I had an appointment today with my doctor. He said everything was looking good. He felt really good about the test results being negative and that his brain venticles were measuring normal. So hopefully, the echogenic bowel is nothing. So please keep praying that everything will be okay.

Here are some pictures of Claire with her baby doll and playing in the kitchen
Getting ready for brother
So sweet!
Her favorite thing to do

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Kristi, I am so glad to kind your blog. Claire is precious! I'm sure she is keeping you busy. Scott and I will be praying for Carson.

the Van's said...

I am so glad to hear about Claire's check-up!! Her pics are precious!! I will continue keeping y'all in my prayers!! Miss you!!