Friday, December 5, 2008

The Night It All Began.....

On Wednesday, I decided to go to Target to do some shopping and walking. I knew if I walked a lot it might help me to go into labor. So I walked a lot and my back did hurt but then nothing. When Josh got home from school, we took Claire to see Santa and Mrs. Claus at a Christmas open house. On the way, my back started hurting, lasting about 30 seconds. Then about 5 minutes later, the same thing. I told Josh this may be contractions but I'll keep timing them. Claire got to see Santa, which she loved and had her picture made. We stopped to get something to eat on the way home and I wasn't feeling well. So we got it to go. By now the contractions are coming every 5 minutes so I called the birthing center. They said to come on in. In a rush, we threw all our stuff in the car and headed to the hospital. When I got there, I was already at 5 cm so the fun began. I had to have some antibiotics for 4 hours so she didn't break my water until 1 am. Carson Patrick Williams arrived at 4 am weighing 7 lbs 5 oz, 20 inches long with a head full of black hair. He looks so much like his big sister. And he is perfectly healthly! The Lord has truly blessed our family once again! Enjoy the pictures!






19 comments:

MeganK said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's precious! I can't believe all the hair!! He'll be getting a haircut at 3 months! What a sweet thing little babies are. Nick and I are very happy for you both! I can't wait to hear how it is with TWO!!

the Jacksons said...

Congrats Kristi!..he does look just like big sister...I am so glad you all are doing well...hang in there, life with 2 can get a little "too much fun" sometimes!

Lewis Family said...

Congratulations!!! God had truly blessed your family. I can't wait to meet your new little one. Love, love, love the famiy picture with the 4 of you.

Lewis Family said...

Congratulations!!! God had truly blessed your family. I can't wait to meet your new little one. Love, love, love the famiy picture with the 4 of you.

Heather Avery said...

OMG...that is the sweetest picture ever of Clair laying on your belly!
And BTW, you look fabulous already!
Congtrats!

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture of the 4 of you! Congratulations on your little miracle!!!

Sally said...

Congratulations! So sweet! I'll be thinking about yall during the next few crazy months!

The Owen Family said...

Yay! So excited for ya'll!! He is precious!!

dancy said...

OMG...look at that hair!! He is beautiful. I am so glad ya'll are doing well. And I absolutely love the pic of Claire on your belly.

Leigh Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is precious!!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

congratulations. he is gorgeous!!!!! that picture of her laying on your belly is priceless!!!! I teared up!

Dehmer Family said...

I am so happy for yall.... a healthy baby boy. What a blessing. You look great already. I hope the transition from three of you to four is easy. He is absolutely precious. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful! I am so happy for y'all!
Jenny Montgomery

Beth said...

Congrats! He is too cute - like his sister. Enjoy this crazy yet special time...

Carley said...

YAY! I love the Target and Santa part of the story. He is so cute and doesn't Claire seem to be giant now? love her pigtails. Congratulations!!!!

stacy seago said...

So exciting!! What a blessing!
(love the pigtails by the way, and you look great!!)

LKW said...

What wonderful news!!! He is absolutely precious and what a sweet big sis he has. Congrats to you all.
lauren

Sam and Janiece said...

Congrads you guys...wow, I can't believe how much hair Carson has!!!

Todd and Joni said...

Kristi, Congratulations on Baby #2! Both of your children are so precious! I saw your site attached to Mandy's and wanted to say hello. Todd and I are expecting our first in March. We are naming her Anna Todd. You look so wonderful! Glad to see you so happy!