Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our first week with Carson

Carson is an angel. All he does is sleep and eat. He only cries when you change his diaper or he is hungry. Most of the time he is so quiet you would never know he is here. What a blessing! He got circumsized today which was not fun. But he did really well. He is sleeping well at night and I'm getting some rest too! Mom, a.k.a. Grammy, got here on Tuesday. So, we are having a great time with her and she is a big help. Enjoy the pictures!






9 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

He's a little doll! I love all that hair. What a sweet family.

Lewis Family said...

How is it possible you look like that one week after giving birth? So not fair!!!

Carley said...

He's so cute -like a little candy cane! you DO look too good to have just had a baby!

Anonymous said...

He is such a good baby!!! What a blessing! I am glad to hear that he is sleeping well. You all look great! See you soon!

the Van's said...

Oh my goodness!! He is adorable!!! Kristi you look amazing!!! I cannot wait to meet him. Claire looks like a proud big sister. I am happy for y'all!!

Dehmer Family said...

I LOVE the full head od hair! He's going to need a haircut before long! You look amazing and so happy! I love his Santa outfit. I am so ready for the Spring so we can have a playdate with Rimes, Claire, Sam, Elliot and Carlyle. Hope you keep doing good and have a Merry Christmas.

Beth said...

What a cutie! And you, I agree...you look too good to have just had a baby.

The Bryants said...

He is so so cute!! You look great too! Can't wait to meet him!

dancy said...

I am so glad things are going so well. He is adorable! Okay, how in the world does your lawn look so manicured?? You just had a baby and I do not see a weed anywhere! And of course you look great, too!