Monday, January 5, 2009

Carson 1 month old

The past month has gone by so quickly, especially with the holidays. Mom and dad left last week and Josh had last week off, but today is my first day to have both children by myself! So far, things are going well. Claire has been so good and Carson is an angel as always. Claire is a big helper these days and is busy with all her new toys. I took Carson to the doctor today for his one month checkup and he is quite healthy. He weighs 10 pounds and is 22 inches. He's a growing boy and doing great!




4 comments:

The Owen Family said...

What a cutie!!!

Leigh Ann said...

precious!

the Van's said...

Oh my goodness!!!! He is tooooo cute!! I am so ready to meet him!! I am glad y'all had a wonderful Christmas!! Your pics are great!!

Sam and Janiece said...

Gosh...he looks a lot like Claire. He's getting so big too!!