Friday, January 30, 2009

Update

So, what happens when you have 2 babies 15 months apart..... your body gets really out of whack and you have to go to physical therapy! My back and abdominal area has been hurting since Carson was born. Somedays it was so bad that I could barely pick up Claire. I went to see an orthopedic surgeon last week. I had an xray done and everything looked good. He thought it was my SI joints that were bothering me, so he refered me to PT. So, now I'm going to PT twice a week. She saw me the other day and said that my pubic bone was separated, my pelvis was tilted and my sacrum was rotated! Man, my body is all messed up! But I'm feeling much better after 2 days of therapy. No more babies for me!

2 comments:

the Van's said...

O goodness, Kristi!! I am glad that PT is helping!! I hope that you get back to normal soon. I cannot get over how fast Carson is growing already. Claire and Carson are sooo cute!! I can't wait to see y'all this spring!!!!

Todd and Joni said...

Kristy!!! I hope you get to feeling better! Just another reason why I want kids 4 years apart, HA! I saw you are hosting Mandy's shower. Are you going to be able to make it? I will be 1 week from my due date that day so I won't be there but y'all will have a great time! Take care of yourself!