Friday, February 29, 2008

6 month checkup




Today we went to the doctor for Claire's 6 month checkup and shots. She weighs 14 pds. 11 oz and is in the 25th percentile. Her height is 25 1/4 in. and she's in the 50th percentile. She's our little peanut! She had more vaccines today and did really good. Barely cried and no fever.

This week she has found her feet! Anytime she is laying on the floor she grabs her feet. She has also started talking, well baby talk. She blabs all day long! Just like her mommmy! Check out her chubby legs with her boo boos. And her bald spot! We have to wear bows to camoflauge the baldness! But she's still a cutie!

4 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I looked up Cade's info. He was 20 lbs 0 oz and 27 3/4" tall. Then he really slowed down in growth. The doctor called it a growth plateau.

stacy seago said...

I'm digging the bow!!
Go little Southern girl!

Lisa Trotter said...

Hey Kristi!!!! I saw your comment on my blog! THANK YOU for saying something...of course, I remember you and I'm so glad to catch up with you!! I love your blog too and your little girl is just precious!! What a great way to keep up with old friends!! I can't believe you live in California!! Will certainly have to keep checking your blog to keep in touch! Feel free to do the same! Still playing bunco with same old crew - although a few new ones added. Thanks again for commenting! Great to hear from you! Lisa

Anonymous said...

any of hernaked holding her toes mom? I LOVE stroking my hardcock looking at baby slits