Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!


Mom and Dad were in town to visit and it was Dad's birthday. We took him to eat dinner at the Elephant Bar. We were getting ready to eat and Claire was doing great. I passed her to mom and noticed that her outfit had a big spot on the back. Mom and I took her to change her and to our surprise she had pooped all over the inside of her outfit! Of course I did not have a change of clothes and I only had a few wipes left. We cleaned her dirty self up and then she threw up on herself and me. What a night! Dad said he was just glad it wasn't him that pooped on themself!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

T said...

soo funny. i can so hear your dad saying that!!!
Happy Birthday Mr. Pat!

T said...

oh - and T is Me.. it is Renee.
T is Tal's dorky IT blog to see if he can make money from Google ad sense. didn't want you to think someone was stalking Claire! :)