Monday, February 11, 2008

Our Weekend




I had intented to do a lot this past week, but Thursday I started feeling bad and running a fever. Claire ran a fever on Wednesday and Thursday as well, but hers was due to teething. Except, she still hasn't gotten a tooth. She's drooling everywhere and knawing on everything she can. She has a new toy, thanks to Jenny and Cade Lewis. She loves jumping in it and playing with all the toys around it. She also learned to stick out her tongue, thanks to her Grandpa Pat. She is too cute when she does it. Claire also has two new friends....Jordan Marie Dutto and Kennison Conley. Congrats Aaron and Megan and Josh and JJ! We're feeling better around our house and the weather has been in the 70's all weekend! Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I'm so glad Claire likes the bouncer. I got my labs drawn today, I will let you know when I get the results.

Renee Guest said...

she is so cute with her little tongue sticking out!! That is funny that your dad taught her that!