Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Morning!





We didn't get up until nine on Christmas morning. I told Josh that this would probably be the only time we will ever sleep late on Christmas morning. Santa had been at our house and brought Claire some toys and books. She also got a baby doll from Grammy and of course some more clothes! She loved looking at all the toys that lit up and played music. Santa came to see me as well. He brought me some diamond earrings! I was so surprised. My sweet husband is so good to me. I must have been good this year!

Josh made breakfast for us and then we stopped by his aunt and uncle's house to see what Santa brought Gabriel (Josh's cousin) and to eat a lite lunch. Next we headed out to the Izquierdo's house (Josh's grandfather). We ate a big lunch, which was so good. After visiting with everyone, we had our gift exchange. I got a target gift card which I love because I go there every week and Josh got a gift card to Red Lobster. Another dinner date for us! It was a fun day, but very tiring. We had to get home so I could finish packing. Claire and I were leaving early the next morning for LAX. MISSISSIPPI....HERE WE COME!!!!!

1 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Okay ... and how many different Christmas outfits does this child have?!