Friday, January 4, 2008

Claire Meets the Family

We went to Aunt Judy's house for two days. They were so excited to meet Claire. We had dinner and did our Dirty Santa gift exchange. Claire received lots of fun toys and clothes! She has more clothes than I do! Madison spent the night with us and helped me give her a bath in her little ducky blow-up bathtub. The next night we celebrated Kathy's birthday at Portico. We had a great time visiting with everyone and Claire was so good the entire trip! Here are some pictures of Claire and the family.

Make a PhotoShow Full Size

2 comments:

The Owen Family said...

I added you on mine too..so fun!! That is so neat how you met him! I bet you thought you were just there for a few months. Well, ya'll are a beautiful couple..has he ever been in GQ magazine!!! ha! Let me know if there are any other JA blogs I am missing out on. I love checking them. Claire is so cute! Do you love California? We went there a couple years ago on to San Francisco and then flew over to LA...and loved it!!!

stacy seago said...

Hi girl...would you send me your address? davidandstacy@bellsouth.net
Thanks
Stacy