Thursday, January 24, 2008

Claire is 5 months old!





It's hard to believe that Claire is already 5 months old. She is getting so big and doing great. She loves eating! She's really enjoying rice cereal, green beans, carrots and bananas. She weighed 13 pounds at our last doctors appointment and was 24inches long. She's come a long way since she was born. She has learned to roll over and does it constantly. I'll put her down and she is already across the room. She is sitting up with some support so I expect that by six months she will be doing it all on her own. Josh and I have been blessed with such a sweet little girl!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristi, I figured out how to put comments on my blog. The address is lewisfamily3@blogspot.com. Claire is too cute! I heard she was getting fought over at the basketball game! Lucky girl!