Friday, January 4, 2008

Welcome to MISSISSIPPI!!!!

Claire's 1st Flight
Claire meets Chrissy

Claire and I flew out of LAX on Wednesday morning. She did so good on the flight. She never cried. She was too busy watching everything going on around her. Everyone said what a good traveler she was. It was quite a surprise to me. Mom and Chrissy greeted us at the airport. This was Chrissy and Claire's first time to meet and they hit it off. We had a great time visiting and catching up. Thursday we packed the van and headed to Monroe, LA to see my aunt and cousins. Claire was off on another adventure to another state! Our visit was a lot of fun. She was spoiled with lots of fun Christmas presents. Madison, my 10 year old cousin, was a big help with Claire. They had a lot of fun together. It was a quick, fun trip and Claire did great!

3 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I've been waiting for some cute Christmas pics! She is PRECIOUS!! What wonderful memories!! I'm so happy for you!

Renee Guest said...

ok seriously - this child is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.