Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun at the park

Yesterday, Corrie, Jennifer (Granna) and I took Claire to the park. Josh was out of town so I was trying to keep Claire busy and have fun all at the same time. It's a little hard for me these days, since my belly is growing bigger, to chase around a one year old. So off to the park we went. Claire absolutely loved it. She was all smiles. She would have stayed all day, but it was a little hot. Thanks to Corrie and Granna for playing with her at the park. She had a wonderful time!







And great news....Claire slept all night in her bed. I didn't have to get up to pat her on the back! Yea!!!!

4 comments:

Dehmer Family said...

That's AWESOME!!!!

Beth said...

Yeah, Claire! I am so glad you guys are getting more rest around your house...that is great!

Lewis Family said...

I'm so glad she is sleeping for you. It is a very difficult decision to let a baby "cry it out." But hearing them cry for a few days really makes it all worth it when they do start sleeping!

What a nice aunt and grandma!!!

Can't wait for some play dates!

Leigh Ann said...

That is great! That is such a huge accomplishment for all of you!:)