Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Tonight we went to Trunk or Treat at our church. Claire went as a ladybug....the cutest ladybug ever! When I got her dressed she was all smiles and ready to go. When we got there, she was running everywhere. I tried to get some good pictures of her, but I couldn't get her to stay in one place for too long. She had so much fun tonight. There were so many kids dressed in the cutest costumes. There were games, blow up jumping houses, slides and a train. She played a few games and got some candy to put in her pumpkin. What a fun night for our little ladybug!








3 comments:

LKW said...

Claire is the cutest little ladybug ever!! And Kristi, you look amazing. Can't wait to meet baby Carson.

Dehmer Family said...

Such a cute costume! I could eat her with a spoon and Ive got to get my hands on her! When are you coming home next. I know after the baby!

Sam and Janiece said...

Claire sure makes a cute little ladybug!! We missed you at Bunco...hope all is well with you...only a few weeks left and little Carson will be here!