Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkins

The other night our front porch light came on and I looked out the window to see what it was. I saw a bunch of kids running out of our yard to a truck. So I opened the door to see what was going on....I thought it was some high school kids trying to roll our yard. But when I opened the door I saw a lot of pumpkins. I was so excited to receive these. I had forgotten that last year they had delivered pumpkins to us, but this year we got 5! A man in our neighborhood has a pumpkin farm and delivers pumpkins every year to people in the neighborhood. So the next day, I took Claire's picture out on the front porch sitting with all the pumpkins.

3 comments:

Angie Haraway said...

Kristi,
Claire is so cute. I love these pictures with the pumpkins!
I am thrilled about the news on Carson. Graves had an echogenic focus on his heart and it scared me to death. Of course, he is completely healthy. Sometimes I think you can see too much with todays technology!
Take care and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

the Van's said...

Oh my goodness!! Claire is sooooo cute!!! I miss y'all!!

MeganK said...

Those are adorable pictures!!! You definately need to get those framed. She is so smiley and cute. My goodness!