Monday, October 6, 2008

It's been a while

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted anything. We've been busy at our house. Mom came to visit two weeks ago and we have been doing a lot around our house. She helped me transform Claire's room into Claire and Carson's room. We're just waiting on his furniture and it should be complete. She was a big help with Claire since I'm getting bigger and am very tired some days. We also had a lot of fun while she was here. I had a baby shower last weekend so it was great that she was here for it. We went to the park, went on strolls, played a lot and went to the pumpkin patch. I'll post all our great pictures. Today is her birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM aka GRAMMY! Have a wonderful birthday. We miss you already!

I've been feeling really good these days...just tired. Now that it has FINALLY cooled off, I feel so much better. Not as tired and I have a lot more energy. I go to the doctor next Wednesday and they will do another ultrasound. Please pray that everything will look good....hopefully no echogenic bowel.

Here is a picture of me at 30 weeks. I'm getting bigger but the days are getting closer. Carson will be here before we know it!

1 comments:

Dehmer Family said...

You are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen!