Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins, Haircut and Baby Update

Since Claire will not keep a bow in her hair, she had another haircut on Monday. Just a little trim of the bangs to keep her hair out of her face. Hopefully oneday, I can get her to keep a cute bow in her hair. Because we all know, little girls are suppose to wear bows!It's been so hot here in Bakersfield lately. It will be nice one day in the 70's and then the temps go back up to mid to high 80's. This is no fun when you are 8 months pregnant! Today it was in the 80's but this morning it was nice. So I had to dress Claire in her Halloween outfit at least one more time. She loves the pumpkins at our front door, so I got a few cute pics of her. With her haircut, she looks like a little girl and not a baby. She is growing up so fast!I had a doctor's appointment today and things are looking good. I'm 34 weeks, but today I measured 36 weeks! My belly is huge! I'm hoping he will be here in 4 weeks instead of 6. I am not feeling so great these days. I decided today that I needed to get my bag packed and wash some of his clothes. I'm still waiting on his furniture to come in so I can get the room organized, so I need him to wait a little bit longer. But I'm so ready!

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

That hair cut is precious! She is a doll.

Dehmer Family said...

I love the haircut! Glad to know someone else doesn't keep a bow in. Rimes drives me crazy!

stacy seago said...

You are on the countdown! only a few more weeks......

dancy said...

I love the hair...she does look like a big girl! And you are still looking beautiful...hang in there!